• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ji said:
51 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:
Lol we're still doing play by play on a day 7 storm in mid march. We are either that devoted or that crazy. 

But this morning everyone like nappy said it was 10 days out

*mappy. get it right at least if you are going to call me out. 

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

But see there is something to lose. Our dignity. 

Eskimo Joe turns out to be the smartest man in this subforum. He jumped when people said he was crazy. He stopped posting. 

Now he gets to rest knowing months ago this winter was done. We're here, carefully scouring the models and praying for scraps from a winter that has abandoned us. 

Let us let go of this winter with our feet on the ground rather than our knees in the dirt. 

You've met me, I have no dignity. So I have nothing to lose. 

It looks ok but I'm not tracking .25 qpf in late march. I doubt those rates work. Maybe but I'm disinterested in another 2-3" event. So my analysts is what we need for a euro solution. We need a 1"+ qpf bomb here. 
Yes you are tracking

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

Welp, we have the 12z GEFS warming up to the idea. Decent cluster showing what we want. 

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

GEFS showing another chance on the heels too in the d10-12 range. This will go down as the busiest tracking but least productive winter in the history of the planet of the united states of the world. 

You know it's sucking you back in lol. I seriousness though I don't see the harm. What's the worst that can happen?  Another fail?  Oh no lol.  After the last two winters one more fail is gonna matter?  If someone enjoys tracking what's it matter. I see this as overtime. Yea it's overtime in a ****ty 3-3 tie between the Browns and Jets on the last game of the season when both teams are 2-13.  But if you love football enough it's still more football before the long offseason. 

Archived