Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Ukie def was on the Euro side, but wasn't quite as favorable.

I'm talking the coast here....not just west on the coastal plain like the 128 belt. I always thought they were in the game.

I know, I'm just busting his balls.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ukie def was on the Euro side, but wasn't quite as favorable until yesterday.

I'm talking the coast here....not just west on the coastal plain like the 128 belt. I always thought they were in the game.

The general trend was absolutely towards the euro as many of us expected. That said, it still has to verify. I think there may have been a *slight* over correction east. Euro has been consistently south/east up until go time so I think a track 25-50 miles further nw than 0z is worth hedging against.

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

The general trend was absolutely towards the euro as many of us expected. That said, it still has to verify. I think there may have been a *slight* over correction east. Euro has been consistently south/east up until go time so I think a track 25-50 miles further nw than 0z is worth hedging against.

Id say be ready for another tickle east 

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

It's the NAM. Why stray from the Euro at this point?

Hey, BTV didn't even use it yesterday in there AFD,  Its not the same Euro like it use to be you know unless its shows the solution you are looking for then its the king again.

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Hey, BTV didn't even use it yesterday in there AFD,  Its not the same Euro like it use to be you know unless its shows the solution you are looking for then its the king again.

Egg all over that package's face this morning.

Quinn... why does everything have to get stupified.

13z HRRR (which continues to be more dry than other mesos) looks good for warning in Boston, maybe even cooler southeast MA and a tick east vs. 12z, we'll watch how this trends given tendency of Miller B's

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Egg all over that package's face this morning.

Yeah....even though we get it hasn't been dominant all winter, it's not exactly the NOGAPS or ICON model....it was a huge head-scratcher to completely disregard it. Looks pretty bad now.

Archived