Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Buddy of mine brought a Bruery Melange 3 to a share tonight.

Mind. Blown.

Unreal beer.

Mine not nearly as complex as the #3. Awesome still is Dundalk Calling DIPA from Key Brewing. So tasty. We need to get together for a bottle share sometime. :drunk:

43 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Mine not nearly as complex as the #3. Awesome still is Dundalk Calling DIPA from Key Brewing. So tasty. We need to get together for a bottle share sometime. :drunk:

I’m lucky in that some of my friends provide incredible beers when we hang out. I like to think I bring decent bottles, but I often get overshadowed! My hombrews can save the day though. : lol: But that #3 was as close to life-changing as any beer could be. Wow. Just wow.

I’d love to get together for a share sometime. My limitation is my little ones and the wife who is dying for my help with them on the weekends! :drunk:

11 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Guys, I think psu is out on this one. 

Not feeling it. And I'm not seeing these "trends" others are. I want too. But I see guidance the last couple runs bouncing around a general solution where we get fringed. A slight bump North on one and south on another and we're right where we were. And we're no longer at a range where expecting a significant shift is likely. I can't remember a single warning level event the last 10 years where things didn't look significantly more promising by this lead time. 

All that said I'm still watching each run and if some 2000 style miracle happens I'll be celebrating but I'm not holding my breath. I let this one go last night. 

30 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I’m lucky in that some of my friends provide incredible beers when we hang out. I like to think I bring decent bottles, but I often get overshadowed! My hombrews can save the day though. : lol: But that #3 was as close to life-changing as any beer could be. Wow. Just wow.

I’d love to get together for a share sometime. My limitation is my little ones and the wife who is dying for my help with them on the weekends! :drunk:

Hit me on a DM. Let’s chat and work out a time to knock a few back.  Additionally, love to meet everyone elsein here too. I was out of town last year for the big get together. Someone needs to start that planning soon. :) 

8 minutes ago, Roger Smith said:

Somehow it seems like Festivus over in that model discussion thread. 

(you wanna take me on?)

I think you contribute much to this subforum.

I am in NO position to take you or anyone else on, lol.

Meanwhile, in some other news lol, Hawaii may be getting up to 27 inches of RAIN in the first few days of the new workweek. Might want to start building an Ark over there.

Mauna Kea, isn't that the high mountain there that gets snow? What would happen if Mauna Kea got 27 inches of water as all snow? Wouldn't that be over 20 FEET of snow? Perhaps we should mount a snow chase there?

1 minute ago, Roger Smith said:

I didn't mean you of course. Just added some comments to my response to your lightning comment, probably should have made two separate posts. 

The weather here has turned bone dry for a change, we had a full day of sunshine and our snow is actually evaporating rather than melting it's so dry. 

I learn from many of your posts. Please keep right on posting. Thanks for your response to my lightning comment.

In the past I may have made the odd contribution, this past winter and probably the one before I have been zigging when the weather has been zagging on a regular basis, kind of odd because other places I have been doing fine, maybe my problem is that I am too optimistic about snow falling there, so I tend to look for any possible way to recreate that old 2010 magic.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived