Newest Member
    joxey
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mahk_webstah said:

You must be in a mixed marriage...when we had eagles season tickets in the 70s  there were only 7 home games and the tickets were $7 a game lol.  For that ungodly sum we got to watch Roman Gabriel and Norman Boulash.  What the hell us could we do but drink, yell and throw things?

I think having a judge in the stadium is an efficient use of gov't resources.  I'm sure you understand that stereotyping and overgeneralizing is a very human thing to do, in fact our brains do this to us.  I'm sure you also understand the limits of such thinking.

To relate this to the weather...New Englanders, particularly SNE and CNE have become spoiled like Patriot fans who don't remember the bad old days (like the weather in the 80s).  The patterns for the last 15 years have largely mirrored the Pats of the last 15 years.  I think in 10 days the pattern spoils us again, even if the Pats dissapoint.

But here is to you, just to confirm your stereotype of Iggles fans:

Ha. Very true.  Stereo typing rabid fans is fun to do...Most logical and sane minded people take the negative stereo type of any fanbase with a gran of salt.  I am pretty sure that a good portion of the Philly fan base are decent people.  It's the crazies that make the news though, and what makes the whole thing funny to watch. 

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s important for the weenies to note that the change here is more twds. day 15 and not yet on day 11

Yeah still dealing with the 1980s pattern a bit around D10-11...but by D12-13 we're back into winter.

18 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah still dealing with the 1980s pattern a bit around D10-11...but by D12-13 we're back into winter.

you float 87,86,81,83 for the next 45 days and I will bite

Maximum 45-Day Total Snowfall 
for NORTH FOSTER 1 E, RI
Click column heading to sort ascending, click again to sort descending.
Rank
Value
Dates
Missing Days
1 44.3

1986-12-30 through 1987-02-12

5 42.7 1981-12-05 through 1982-01-18
42.6 1986-12-31 through 1987-02-13
41.3 1987-01-02 through 1987-02-15
40.7 1983-01-15 through 1983-02-28

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That is a cold azz look too plunging into the Plains. Reminds me a bit of the runs prior to the cold post Christmas. I definitely would not rush this. You know how these generally plunge south first and then east.

Yea EPS has temps in the 30s Feb 2nd 3rd 4th lows in the 20s, with SD of normal but Kev knows it all

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I know the pattern sucks. But please don’t get angry and take frustrations out on me 

Sucks? Getting ready to pull the epicosity trigger for Feb, locked and loaded, who cares about 2 weeks when thats lurking. Good break in between deep deep winter, we winter 60s style

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s talk of it collapsing after 2 weeks . Better tame it down 

hope its the same guy who told you that in 11 and 15, maybe the same guy who called for the Christmas period torch? Time to find some new friends? There also is talk of it running into mid march

Archived