joxey
Tropical Banter Thread

Rjay

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JC-CT said:
2 minutes ago, Hoosier said:
Might try to pull an all nighter (or close to it) Saturday night, especially if what looks like might happen does end up happening. Anyone else?

Possibly. I usually pass out around 9 though.

Will need to employ some strategy here. Maybe catch a little sleep and wake up really early.  Depends on timing.

26 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Although if someone was like, yo you want me to hook you up with this girl, and I was like, what's her name, and they were like "Irma", I would be like "dude she sounds like a beast."

The only Irma I ever heard of prior to this hurricane was the waitress at the cheap diner in Garfield.

http://www.gocomics.com/garfield/1979/06/09/

http://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2017/07/02

20 minutes ago, bobbutts said:

I feel like there still could be a surprise in store with the timing and angle of the eventual turn.  Of course gun to head I am going with the NHC track at this point, seems like we keep coming back to it after flirting with other solutions.

Angle of approach means everything.  

Its essentially Charley from the other direction

1 hour ago, Msalgado said:

Not sure why the full gif I linked isn't showing, but yeah, the last frame of the the gif is the scan you posted.  

Lot of people don't realize that these forums proxy all images, so you can't just re-use the same image URL if the remote site uses a static URL for their dynamic images. The best thing to do is just copy the image URL and go to imgur.com and ctrl+v into the page then link it here.

Archived