• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August OBS/DISCO

Round Hill WX

Picked up another .05 0vernight. Total 1.76. Needed. Now it's time To lay some fertilizer down to kill the weeds then seed in a few weeks to grow the fall grass. School starts in a few weeks as does the NFL. Things are turning thankfully. The worst is certainly over. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Thank you C.A.P.E.  It is a shame that news coverage is so poor around here that we have to find out what happened from those in DC.  WBOC is horrible.

9 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Some pretty incredible video of the likely tornado in Salisbury from surveillance cameras.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/272514583-story

nice stuff, you can see the vortex pulling stuff in , in the middle of the road....halfway thru the clip. 

Looked like it went right thru that intersection. 

28 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Let's just hope the end of the month into September doesn't flip and bite us in the a$s with a stretch of mid 90s. That would be a nice goodbye kick in the chops. 

Since seasons seem to largely becoming mere suggestions at this point, I am just assuming surface of sun warmth for October...

Yes.  I didn't even consider the annihilation factor as a relates to seasonal norms. Its early. Give me a break. Actually, They should probably consider moving that sensor off and away from the airport runways at DCA. Probably a good time to consider that. Maybe someplace in Front Royal or Frederick Would-be better. 

Where's Tenman? 

56 for a low this morning. Beauty. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived