joxey
March med-long range disco thread 2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

No worries.

Yeah I'm. It sure why people are upset. Your out of your mind if you expect every model run to show you the final solution. I think the north trend starts on Wednesday and brings many back into the goods. Just hope the southern solutions dont go much further.  At this juncture subtle shifts expected.

Nut 

1 minute ago, Scraff said:

South today, north tomorrow. It's going to be a roller coaster the rest of this week. Hope the Euro restarts the swing back though. Good luck overnight crew. I'm counting on some good pbp reading with my morning coffee. :-)

Agree but too early for the northward adjustments.  

Wed is earliest IMO. Just hope we aren't pulling it back from GA by then.  ;)

Nut 

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

But it's Monday

Roger that, I'm sure I am jumping the gun but they all don't shift north.  That strong high could end up beating the crap out of that low.  It already is weaker that run.  And the CMC is way south.  Doesn't give that much confidence.  

10 minutes ago, Ji said:

We should be spooked. Winter has gone out of its way to miss us this winter

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gotta agree here....As I said earlier, because of the way this winter has gone, we'll all be getting cliff-happy with any negative trend. Patience will likely not be in abundance here, lol

Gotta agree here....As I said earlier, because of the way this winter has gone, we'll all be getting cliff-happy with any negative trend. Patience will likely not be in abundance here, lol

cliff happy? we are all already dead. This is the march of the zombies. It's happening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived