Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

10 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Anyone having trouble posting maps? I haven't been able to post maps for a couple days. When they try to insert a message comes up that says ( only 64KB upload aloud). I've tried about 50 different weather maps and all are way larger then this max size ..even tried cropping. I can only post links right now. Never had problems before. Any help would be appreciated .

Had problems awhile ago as well. So I began using a resizer, http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/upload , and haven't had issues since. Use the 25% reduction which gives a nice sized picture over the larger ones you see posted.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Anyone having trouble posting maps? I haven't been able to post maps for a couple days. When they try to insert a message comes up that says ( only 64KB upload aloud). I've tried about 50 different weather maps and all are way larger then this max size ..even tried cropping. I can only post links right now. Never had problems before. Any help would be appreciated .

Use photobucket or another pic hosting site. Or send anything to Andy he'll post them for you. 

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, I'm going to say something here that may shock......after all my mocking, I honestly thing the next 7 to 10 days a real threat will show up and stick.    But until, then, I'll do what I do best and keep mocking.  

I promise it's coming!!  

Okay, who are you and what did you do with Randy? :fulltilt:

I like structure, so I'm going to throw out a bunch of random ideas here for subforum thread ideas...

• Met 101 for lurkers
  • Red-tag only discussions
  • New annual tradition topics...first flakes of the season, first 1" for each airport, first Jan thaw pattern, winter returns after torching, winter analog discussion for current year's patterns...

1 hour ago, BTRWx said:

I like structure, so I'm going to throw out a bunch of random ideas here for subforum thread ideas...

• Met 101 for lurkers
  • Red-tag only discussions
  • New annual tradition topics...first flakes of the season, first 1" for each airport, first Jan thaw pattern, winter returns after torching, winter analog discussion for current year's patterns...

Welcome to 7 years ago!   We offered Red tag only discussions.  Red taggers overwhelming rejected it.  

Met 101  https://www.americanwx.com/bb/forum/30-meteorology-101/

Archived