Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2017 Banter Thread #1

jburns

26 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

You'll be sorry you adjusted the antenna to watch these jokers

I just wanted WSPA and WHNS, in case they air a different NFL game, or during a Panthers home game, there's an extra one, since Charlotte can't show anything else when a home game is showing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amazing that i can post here with no problems and have been around since 2010, yet another place that bashed this place daily and often claims to have no real rules and to be VERY much less moderation than here, has banned me twice and didnt even warn me or give me any notice of banning, just BLOCKING me from logging in..........not trying to bring anything here just letting people here know how badly this forum is LIED about by the juveniles at the other place.

19 hours ago, BillT said:

amazing that i can post here with no problems and have been around since 2010, yet another place that bashed this place daily and often claims to have no real rules and to be VERY much less moderation than here, has banned me twice and didnt even warn me or give me any notice of banning, just BLOCKING me from logging in..........not trying to bring anything here just letting people here know how badly this forum is LIED about by the juveniles at the other place.

Yup.

10 hours ago, superjames1992 said:

I’m in Greensboro through New Year’s and it looks like there could be a system of interest on Friday?  Very interesting...

Well, if it is freezing rain I will be wishing you had brought the Florida warmth with you.  Welcome back to NC, I will be pit stopping in Greensboro over the holidays; plan to have traveling done before any winter weather sets in but don't want my family in the Piedmont facing an ice storm.  Winston-Salem right after x-mas, many years ago, is the only time I have ever stopped at a hotel for the night due to weather which happened to be freezing rain. 

Safe travels and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thought the banter thread was to allow a little more "flexibility" and opinion on the board, but then again to my own detriment I rarely read site rules but certainly do not want to give the mods more work to do either  :huh:  

Oh well.  Happy Holidays everyone!

god-bless-us-everyone.gif

2 minutes ago, SnowNiner said:

I think this threat is storm or no storm. Not sure the NW trend is applicable here. We ice/snow or we're dry. Very concerned for this threat seeing the UKMET went dry and the Euro is really nothing to write home about.  Even the ensembles.  I know the CMC did well on the last event (not mby) but I like to have the UKMET and EURO ensembles honking.  

Hopefully we see some big trends the other way tonight and tomorrow. 

Wait till that HP goes from 1040 to 1030 in the next two days. :lol: 

1 hour ago, FallsLake said:

The two youngest kids are now in bed. Santa's now got some work to do. 

I've been on this board for many years and have only met a few of you in person, but  I consider you all my friends; even though I don't know what you look like. :)

Merry Christmas everybody!  

We're your virtual friends Falls.  :P

Merry Christmas

Archived