Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

3 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

My father said that we could get the biggest snow of the year this march and after that it'll be a warm up that'll melt the snow within days. He was a meteorologist. Also I had a dream a few days ago that we got pounded with a few feet of snow and usually if I dream of snow it usually comes to fruition within a week or two. It's happened countless times to me. I swear no joking!

Seek professional help as soon as possible.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

Seek professional help as soon as possible.

Why do you always attack me! I got a written warning cause of you last time, why don't you mute me so you don't have to read my posts. You legit attack all my posts know it all person. Bxengine obviously doesn't like me but we both know who's at fault here, you're legit a child!

6 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

It feels awesome outside today. Anybody who wants 80F in March probably hangs TP under the roll, likes their steaks well-done, listens to Counting Crows unironically, and pronounces "gif" with a hard G.

Hey I like my steak really well done!  

2 hours ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Why do you always attack me! I got a written warning cause of you last time, why don't you mute me so you don't have to read my posts. You legit attack all my posts know it all person. Bxengine obviously doesn't like me but we both know who's at fault here, you're legit a child!

Stop posting garbage like the post about dreaming for snow or your Father said it's going to snow. It makes you look dumb on board rooted in science.

33 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

It feels awesome outside today. Anybody who wants 80F in March probably hangs TP under the roll, likes their steaks well-done, listens to Counting Crows unironically, and pronounces "gif" with a hard G.

GGGGGIFFFFFFF

3 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

That's so 2015 of you. I don't hate LI snow, I hate the posters that try to rub it in people's faces.

But you rub it in people's faces that it's not going to snow. This is Mother Nature and you can't predict it 10 days prior to a storm. You stop that and I'll stop my childish bs too

2 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

But you rub it in people's faces that it's not going to snow. This is Mother Nature and you can't predict it 10 days prior to a storm. You stop that and I'll stop my childish bs too

I know you think I'm trolling, but I'm just discussing why I think we're done for the season. I love snow, but we're in March, and by next weekend Mid March and to say the deck is stacked against a snowstorm is putting it lightly.

1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

I know you think I'm trolling, but I'm just discussing why I think we're done for the season. I love snow, but we're in March, and by next weekend Mid March and to say the deck is stacked against a snowstorm is putting it lightly.

I'm liking orange/Sussex north and east for another good storm. So it's not over for everyone in this forum. But 90% of us can put away the shovels

1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

This shouldn't even be a debate. Unless you are in central or northern New England, once you get past March 1st, you start fighting an uphill battle that gets worse by the day to get a snowstorm here. By mid March (next weekend), the chances get even more substantially less

2 hours ago, NJwx85 said:

Stop posting garbage like the post about dreaming for snow or your Father said it's going to snow. It makes you look dumb on board rooted in science.

Hold on now for a minute.

Everyone knows the WeatherFeen story if they spend a few hours a week on the board. Plenty of posters here with the same attitude.

I sensed sarcasm is his post. This is also a banter thread.

As far at the board rooted in science...this is not exactly true. Plenty of snow weenies post here.

2 hours ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

I'm liking orange/Sussex north and east for another good storm. So it's not over for everyone in this forum. But 90% of us can put away the shovels

I would be shocked if I get through the remainder of March and early April with less than 6-8 inches of snow.

If this hold true, this winter feels just as bad as last season. Sitting at 44 inches of snow for the season.

3 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

This is weird.  You just described me (except the gif part.)  I had no idea these were in any way correlated.

31 minutes ago, Animal said:

Hold on now for a minute.

Everyone knows the WeatherFeen story if they spend a few hours a week on the board. Plenty of posters here with the same attitude.

I sensed sarcasm is his post. This is also a banter thread.

As far at the board rooted in science...this is not exactly true. Plenty of snow weenies post here.

That guy takes being a weenie to a all new level. He makes Anthony look like a met. 

• BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived