joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great night to stand out and watch it.  Fun to have NASA tv going on the phone and then seeing it in the sky.

Yeah...first time I had seen one from there. The camera views from NASA on the stream were pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad my excitement from draft night has been justified.  I LOVE watching Ezekiel Elliott play.  He reminds me so much of #22.  Balance, vision, burst, power, good receiver out of the backfield, and he blocks as well as he runs.  He is already the most complete back in the league.  IF he stays healthy, he will be a superstar.  

17 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Skins fans ... Nov 13

Cowboy fans .... Dec 1

:)

Should be good games.  Wash has pulled its head out of you-know-where and the Boys look legit with that OL.  I can't help but think that MN's D matches well with Wash's O due to the excellent coverage corners for the WRs and LBs in coverage for the TEs.  And Zimmer vs a rookie QB makes me happy.  Hopefully, Norv has spent the bye week with Bradford and now more of the playbook will be open to him.

Was your house only half as cool as you wanted it to be?

Well my mother in law likes to keep windows open during the day so coming home to an 82 degree house without ac until 930 was a little much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Stormpc said:

To celebrate the arrival of sustained Autumn chill, I picked up the Mid Atlantic house whiskey which I will honor and enjoy this glorious weekend. I grabbed a bottle of Copper Fox rye whiskey at the ABC. Looking forward to it!!

Ha! Nice!

I'm sure that if they knew of the title of house whiskey that you've bestowed upon them, they'd feel honored. And it should be a perfect weekend for whiskey and fire pits.

1 hour ago, Stormpc said:

I'm a JET fan, so I am in unchartered territory feeling good on a Monday.

Mattie, is that a soccer reference? Never heard of Bournemouth. Sounds like a gum disease.

Haha!!

Yup...I'm a soccer guy, and my favorite English team is Tottenham Hotspur (aka Spurs). Bournemouth is a little club on the south coast who we really should have beaten. We're jammed at the top of the league with a bunch of other big clubs, and a win would have put us in first place. Bit of a bummer, but we're still undefeated!

I was in Vegas this weekend. Didn't trust my Bengals -10 so didn't bet that, instead did a 3-team parlay, all dogs, $40 to win $284. 2 came home (Oakland and Miami). The one that didn't - Washington. I cannot properly recreate my swearing at the soft prevent defense after you all had taken the lead with a minute go. So frustrating to watch, had to be killing the fanbase to see it. I know it made me sad.

19 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

Vikes laid an egg in Philly today.  0 points in the first three trips to the red zone, which is just amazing.  Comedy of errors by both sides to start the game, but the Vikes poor OL really showed today.  

I liked Zimmer's press conf after the game.

I'm thinking there are some Vikings who are going to have a long week.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived