Newest Member
    joxey
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Sw winds ripping..Leaves flying off trees.. Dew of64... 

Maybe a good day to uninstall pike north since you're home bound?

Just don't eave the windows open very long..don't a cold, NE breeze chilling the house..If it does..pull on an extra sweater or two

Nice. My temp is 12F lower than your dew. :lol:

20 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Not fast enough for me though. We're toast. 65F at HIE with full sun. What a pit that place is with any E component.

55F now here at the base of the resort, though MVL has gone FEW and up to 65F.  

We will be one of the last to warm up in this region on the east slope of Mansfield.  

BTV is 22F warmer than here and it's like 15-20 miles away.

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

The models did show it yesterday though. The NaM looked troublesome for Boston and you know if it looks like that a day out...good luck. 

yeah they did.  i know - 

altho, yes the NAM showed it, it was not nearly as aggressive as it turned out to be... so, not to be petty but heh, it was "righter" but not right.  

i'm less amazed at the presents of the thing as i am that it seemed to be ignored largely.

45 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Central NH foliage is pretty awesome right now. We're on a coop trip heading through Center Harbor right now. The views around Tamworth were unreal. Glad we live here, but I sometimes take this for granted.

Sweet.  Yeah the past couple weeks have been reminding me why we live here.  Mountain foliage vistas everyday makes daily life seem much better haha.  

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Sweet.  Yeah the past couple weeks have been reminding me why we live here.  Mountain foliage vistas everyday makes daily life seem much better haha.  

I mean I really need to take a few short drives next year and get some pictures. The neighborhoods look so colorful that I forget how awesome the mountains can be.

Just now, OceanStWx said:

I mean I really need to take a few short drives next year and get some pictures. The neighborhoods look so colorful that I forget how awesome the mountains can be.

This fall has really reminded me why I need a real DSLR type camera.  The phone does no justice to the beauty of this season

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

This fall has really reminded me why I need a real DSLR type camera.  The phone does no justice to the beauty of this season

That's the single most common thing I hear all fall from tourists... "my camera and photos do not look like it does in real life."  

No camera will capture the color just right.

Archived