Newest Member
    joxey
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NWNC2015 said:

I feel like everything is too big and large or zoomed in. Is there a way to access the classic site sort of like WeatherUnderGround did when they "upgraded"?

Try using this theme, up to you. 

At the bottom of the page where u see Theme u can click on it and choose default to go back to the generic background.

7 minutes ago, NWNC2015 said:

I feel like everything is too big and large or zoomed in. Is there a way to access the classic site sort of like WeatherUnderGround did when they "upgraded"?

Try using (Control + minus key) on your keyboard.  To reverse just using (Control+ plus key)

3 minutes ago, Avdave said:

Must be a error in the new software NWNC is still able to post :D

I like it, it will take some getting used to the new layout but I do like it. Yes the locations are back too. Makes it so much easier and less for me to remember:thumbsup:

Yep.  Still a lot of details to work out but overall it looks good.

8 minutes ago, NWNC2015 said:

All my warning points no longer show on the left on my profile who do I tell

Not to worry.  They are on a stone tablet in the server room.  In the mean time, hover your cursor over your name and see what pops up.

13 hours ago, NWNC2015 said:

I'm an IT major and was not asked to work on this project. 

You familiar with LAMP servers and/or web coding (HTML/CSS/PHP)?  We are always on the hunt for help with IT.  Pretty much just me and eek right now.

1 hour ago, calculus1 said:

Looks good.  Gotta find my signature again, though.

Hey - If anyone figures out how to get the old signature back, or create a new one, please post (and please PM me as I'm not on all the time and may miss a post).

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Is there a way to change the theme on mobile?  I can't see one if there is.

On another note, I ran 3.1 miles outside after work today.  Probably the worst I've ever felt after a run.  Won't do that again with these temps.

Man be careful running in these temps. Heat stroke or fatigue is serious man. It will take some time getting use to this setup. 

On 7/12/2016 at 10:09 PM, NWNC2015 said:

I also think WINTER STORM WATCH/WARNING, BLIZZARD WATCH/WARNING, WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY, BLACK ICE ADVISORY, HEAVY SNOW WARNING, LAKE EFFECT ADVISORY/WARNING, WIND CHILL ADVISORY/WARNING

should all be combined into just saying Winter Weather Statement that explains what to expect in a timely matter

the political correctness has to stop in the met world if we want to save lives who are not familiar or ever will be with the certain criteria and stuff

These are the products our partners and customers want. 

What political correctness?

• jburns locked this topic

Archived