joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring time of the year weather wise. And as CR stated the other day it feels terrible outside; hot and humid. Afternoon thunderstorms help some but man it's going to be a long wait until Fall.  

Yeah, June and July are the most boring months of the year for weather unless you're lucky enough to get under one of those random pop up storms. At least by August the tropics are usually heating up so we have something to track.

Yeah, June and July are the most boring months of the year for weather unless you're lucky enough to get under one of those random pop up storms. At least by August the tropics are usually heating up so we have something to track.

But it's great for going to the beach. It's kind of nice to take a break from the weather watching every day. You know what you're getting with summer here. I would rather have that than when it's freezing cold in winter and not getting any snow, or not getting any severe storms to track in spring.

Fall is still the best season, though.

But it's great for going to the beach. It's kind of nice to take a break from the weather watching every day. You know what you're getting with summer here. I would rather have that than when it's freezing cold in winter and not getting any snow, or not getting any severe storms to track in spring.

Fall is still the best season, though.

I just want it to be fall for 9 months and winter for 3 months. 

Banter question - When do we get our local temps etc back under our names?

Good question.  The board is having problems so most extras have been turned off.  An update is pending but your guess is as good as mine as to when.

Good question.  The board is having problems so most extras have been turned off.  An update is pending but your guess is as good as mine as to when.

Does that  also show where the poster is from once those extras are turned back on? Im stilll trying to figure where everyone is from when the post obs but have no clue.

Does that  also show where the poster is from once those extras are turned back on? Im stilll trying to figure where everyone is from when the post obs but have no clue.

Yeah, it does.  I miss that feature as well.  I'm getting to the age where I would use it to see where I was from.

• jburns locked this topic

Archived