joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8-9th Miller Boom or Bust Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is almost a different (if slightly related) event then the one we are tracking for our area in this thread. Your area still may have an outside chance to get fringed from the coastal so it's of way more interest to you then most of us.v we actually need to be rooting the opposite of you since our only shot is with a weaker coastal and better secondary. Nothing wrong with your interest but perhaps track it in the nyc forum where they will be rooting with you or create a seperate thread for that.

Yes.  

I'd say 1 to 2 for DC proper...up by you, 2 to 4? Mt. Parkton, 4 to 8?

It was a good run man. I'm starting to wonder if the southern low being further west with the beastly circulation is actually helping with temps. It's seems to be offsetting the SW flow in front of the ull to the west. Like a midlevel and surface battleground and stuff.

I'd say 1 to 2 for DC proper...up by you, 2 to 4?  Mt. Parkton, 4 to 8?

Seems like a good forecast for now.  I'm wondering if we have a little more boom potential in the cities though based on the fact that the Euro keeps things a little further south.   It's also interesting how the Euro favors a NW to SE axis of precip and the GFS keeps it E to W.  

Seems like a good forecast for now.  I'm wondering if we have a little more boom potential in the cities though based on the fact that the Euro keeps things a little further south.   It's also interesting how the Euro favors a NW to SE axis of precip and the GFS keeps it E to W.  

There's a shot...I'm just factoring in initial warm surface temps for us.

That is a whole lotta hours of snow and wind on the gfs. Sign me up and notarize that b!tch

The worst part is though Bob, that azzhole, airport trash you made your bet with is a deadbeat in the truest sense of the word. You'll need a crowbar as big as Donald Trump's hair wing to ever pry a penny out of him.

I'm with you on that. I'd be perfectly fine if those clown maps verified.

I've been mostly worried about warm temps and crappy rates making it really hard to accumulate. Gfs and RGEM look pretty good in the temp dept. Surprisingly good IMHO.

If we short range trend into a winner I'm going to be pretty happy. If the euro looks good a watch could go up this afternoon.

The worst part is though Bob, that azzhole, airport trash you made your bet with is a deadbeat in the truest sense of the word. You'll need a crowbar as big as Donald Trump's hair wing to ever pry a penny out of him.

We're good mitch. Double or nothings until we're even. You can root hard with no remorse for a chicken dinner.

Archived