• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Waltzman
    Newest Member
    Waltzman
JoshM

February 2016 Banter

I posted a week ago we saw one eating a deer on the side of the road. Deer probably had been hit by car.

Anyway they are a major problem to anyone raising cattle. Been that way for a few years to where now almost all of the farmers have to keep and raise donkeys to run with the cows. Coyotes will come and snatch the calf while the hefers are birthing. They do the same with the deer probably to. Not sure we'll ever be able to get rid of them now from what I've been reading.

I posted a week ago we saw one eating a deer on the side of the road. Deer probably had been hit by car.

Anyway they are a major problem to anyone raising cattle. Been that way for a few years to where now almost all of the farmers have to keep and raise donkeys to run with the cows. Coyotes will come and snatch the calf while the hefers are birthing. They do the same with the deer probably to. Not sure we'll ever be able to get rid of them now from what I've been reading.[/quote)

Nope once they move it you wont get rid of them. You can hunt and thin but still wont rid completely. Ive seen stuff online saying theyre solitary hunters. Thats bs. Wolves hunt in packs, dingos hunt in packs, wild domisitcated dogs hunt in packs. Believe it not the greater Orlando area has bad problems with yotes. But its the perfect environment for them. Plenty of nasty humans so plently of trash. Also chickens,small dogs, cats etc etc far game.

I've been hearing a pack of coyotes getting closer each night. I can and will kill every one I see.

Anyway...this snow talk needs to stop. Pulled the camper/hauler to Croft last weekend and were basically alone! :)

Going back next weekend! Nice and warm would be fantastic!

Tell me again about the March sun angle

Strong rays mean between 7am to 8pm snow will melt with radiation behind the clouds and little to no additional accumulations are expected after the sweet spot from 9pm to 6am.

Strong rays mean between 7am to 8pm snow will melt with radiation behind the clouds and little to no additional accumulations are expected after the sweet spot from 9pm to 6am.

So you're teaching weather to Weather?   :)

Today's catchphrase from the RAH office --- courtesy of forecaster Vincent :D

HOMOGENOUS.

Near term:

GIVENA RELATIVELY HOMOGENEOUS LOW-LEVEL AIRMASS OVER/UPSTREAM OF CENTRALNC...

Short term:

GIVEN A RELATIVELY HOMOGENEOUS AIRMASS UPSTREAM OF THEREGION..

I packed up all the winter clothes (most of which barely got used, some not at all) this last weekend.  The AC is running (again).

What a sad excuse for a winter!

Hope you all have a lovely, damage-free spring storm season.

Today's catchphrase from the RAH office --- courtesy of forecaster Vincent :D

HOMOGENOUS.

Near term:

GIVEN
A RELATIVELY HOMOGENEOUS LOW-LEVEL AIRMASS OVER/UPSTREAM OF CENTRAL
NC...
Short term:
GIVEN A RELATIVELY HOMOGENEOUS AIRMASS UPSTREAM OF THE
REGION..
Milk, it does a body good! :(