• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

tracking severe weather 100X better than tracking snowstorms IMO......tracking snowstorms means waiting 6 hrs for a new model update etc....severe changes constantly and at least from a tracking standpoint is more exciting and there is a lot more at stake with getting it right.

Chasing wind is better than tracking snow around here! Ask Metallica336

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was this winter too cold and snowy for you?

LOL, nope! I am not too excited about the weather down here in this part of the country, though I must say that if I am going to move anywhere where it snows less than my current area, I might as well move where it doesn't really snow at all. I'm not sure I could handle living in a place that only averages a couple inches of snow per winter. At least here I'd know we had no chance at snow and the wintertime temps would be comfortable.

Spent a lot time there for ski tournaments. Nice town.

Yeah, it was nice. First time I've been down here. The cost of living is nice, too, considering a lot of other jobs I am looking at are located in areas like DC and the like.

It was hillier than I expected. I haven't spent much time in the FL panhandle (most of my FL experience has been in the Tampa area). The trees were cool!

Yeah, it was nice. First time I've been down here. The cost of living is nice, too, considering a lot of other jobs I am looking at are located in areas like DC and the like.

It was hiller than I expected. I haven't spent much time in the FL panhandle (most of my FL experience has been in the Tampa area). The trees were cool!

Very cool culture in that area. Had some great times there.

It was hillier than I expected. I haven't spent much time in the FL panhandle (most of my FL experience has been in the Tampa area). The trees were cool!

No income tax. Great quail hunting, bass fishing is superb, and Gainesville is right down the road (for football).  :)

I see the Euro lost the March 4th storm. Oh, well. It was nice when it showed up for one run. Sort of.

EDIT: Oh, but the 12z GFS dropped 10" here from it. Cool? :lol:

It's there, it's just north. 

12z EPS mean supports a more southern track in between the 12z OP Euro and 12z OP GFS track...right across central TN and NC off of the coast. Would be VA snow.

Mack, just got of the phone with JB. Said tell you snow storms incoming in March....... :snowing: enjoy the weather, it's the only weather you got! Mack!!! :sled:

Lol! He said YOU may get snow, we are done down here, south of the border! People getting all excited about a fantasy GFS run! See if it can stay showing up for another two runs!? I think that's the record so far when models are showing monster clown maps for maybe 2 runs, then they go to a rain/severe solution and never waivers! This won't be any different ! Maybe we can score withe the miller B look, the Euro just kicked out!

Archived