Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it ever really alive?

I don't know. There was a lot of hope last time I checked in. I remember someone saying it was the "best winter storm setup in years." Fortunately, I was never too far in the tank for it, but it is still a bit disappointing. I'm leaving out of town on March 5th for a week and then I am moving this summer, most likely, so I may have seen my last snowfall IMBY last week (and possibly my last snowfall for the next several years depending on where I move). It would've been nice to cash out with a nice storm. Oh, well.

I don't know. There was a lot of hope last time I checked in. I remember someone saying it was the "best winter storm setup in years." Fortunately, I was never too far in the tank for it, but it is still a bit disappointing. I'm leaving out of town on March 5th for a week and then I am moving this summer, most likely, so I may have seen my last snowfall IMBY last week (and possibly my last snowfall for the next several years depending on where I move). It would've been nice to cash out with a nice storm. Oh, well.

The best winter setup yet doesn't matter anymore if it is showing more than 7 days out. Only way we get a winter storm now is if it pops up on the models 3 or less days out.

Archived