joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning some things never change good luck gents with the storm i'll be there with ya in spirit .I had my fill of snow blowing  and fishing is now a bigger concern . The weather boards sure haven't changed much since the TWC days and remember always remove the snow goggles a day before the storm they tend to blind you. see ya

Really? With all the garbage in there you're going to pick on me for one post?

No, im not picking on you for one post. Im picking on you for extending the tangent in that thread even further, while i was deleting everything, and then i come in here to read you complaining about banter in that thread.

Tangents happen, im not gonna delete everything, its part of forum life. Especially during downtime between model runs, etc. But dont complain about banter while creating more of it. Because one post leads to a lot more.

No, im not picking on you for one post. Im picking on you for extending the tangent in that thread even further, while i was deleting everything, and then i come in here to read you complaining about banter in that thread.

Tangents happen, im not gonna delete everything, its part of forum life. Especially during downtime between model runs, etc. But dont complain about banter while creating more of it. Because one post leads to a lot more.

Fine, it's been awhile since we had this much activity. Over 450 users currently in that thread alone.

I had very low expectations for this winter, but I soooooo soooooo want this storm to blast us in the city. We moved in December and our new apartment is 20 floors up and completely exposed to the N/E/S. We have a terrace and I have a weather station. In the storm last Saturday morning, when winds were 20-25 mph, it sounded like we were getting hammered (and indeed, I had to go out in the rain to tie some stuff down). I can't imagine what sustained 30-40 with higher gusts will be like. And the snow.

Whether it's Saturday or whenever, when we get a blizzard, I'm going to be strapped to the railing, laughing like a maniac.

I had very low expectations for this winter, but I soooooo soooooo want this storm to blast us in the city. We moved in December and our new apartment is 20 floors up and completely exposed to the N/E/S. We have a terrace and I have a weather station. In the storm last Saturday morning, when winds were 20-25 mph, it sounded like we were getting hammered (and indeed, I had to go out in the rain to tie some stuff down). I can't imagine what sustained 30-40 with higher gusts will be like. And the snow.

Whether it's Saturday or whenever, when we get a blizzard, I'm going to be strapped to the railing, laughing like a maniac.

I've always wondered what a good storm would be like in a high rise.  Imagine snow at your place and rain on the ground too.

Archived