Newest Member
    joxey
November 20-21 Early Season Snowstorm

Hoosier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As modeled...over.

At this point I'd say a stripe of 3-6" is reasonable.  May become an interesting decision for some offices in terms of what headline to go with if it's borderline warning criteria amounts.  First event of the season and a period of pretty good rates would be factors to weigh.

At this point I'd say a stripe of 3-6" is reasonable. May become an interesting decision for some offices in terms of what headline to go with if it's borderline warning criteria amounts. First event of the season and a period of pretty good rates would be factors to weigh.

Didn't think about the headlines....yeah could be a bit tricky if models look very similar after Fridays morning runs

I would be impressed with anything over 4-5". People are starting to notice the chance of snow in the forecast, so hopefully this won't be a "catch off your guard" type.

The very end of the 18z NAM looks about where the GEM was taking the low - near Lincoln.

namconus_ref_frzn_ncus_28.png

gem_T850_ncus_15.png

looks like my first flakes of the season are going to happen

i'd favor a dampening trend with the wave and ratios with these surface temps are bound to suck

max stripe probably tops out <3"

DAB

still being generous

weak hedge

Winter is back :)

Archived