Newest Member
    joxey
October 2015 Discussion

snowlover2

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even a tenth here.

Yeah that remnant MCV slowly lollygagged through Iowa and dumped quite a bit of rain.  The band of storms that consistently rode the back end of the MCV put out one heck of a lightning show, even as it weakened on the IL side.

Some more storms riding into the nose of Iowa this morning.  

Looks like there could be some record rain back home in the Dallas area for me, the models are trending wetter for Ohio, 12z GFS has about an inch to an inch and a half for some of the state, The 12z CMC has a nice soaking of 4-5 inches for parts of Ohio.

12z GFS and its ensembles, and 12z Euro are hinting at a strong fall system somewhere in the region mid next week. Obviously timing and strength issues at this distance, but we'll see if there's something to track.

Been watching this period for like a week.  Hoping that the ingredients can come into place for a severe threat.

72 here today.  Color still looks unusually terrible.  Looks like one of the worst busts for fall color that I can remember around here.  I guess it must have been the really wet summer that made the color suck.  I don't know what else it could be.  

Gonna head up to WI tomorrow.  Hopefully the color up there is halfway decent.

12z GFS and its ensembles, and 12z Euro are hinting at a strong fall system somewhere in the region mid next week. Obviously timing and strength issues at this distance, but we'll see if there's something to track.

I see it is still showing a "disturbance with the force." Let the games begin....

Archived