• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Happy birthday Ryan CTRAIN

Ginx snewx

Can't believe I didn't get a birthday thread btw.

Didn't there used to be birthdays listed on the bottom of the main forum page? I don't see them anymore...so I never know whose Bday it is.

Happy belated.

And happy Bday to Ryan. Long time on here now...he was already on these forums for a few years when I first started posting in 2004-2005 on WWBB. Can't believe how long it's been.

Didn't there used to be birthdays listed on the bottom of the main forum page? I don't see them anymore...so I never know whose Bday it is.

Happy belated.

And happy Bday to Ryan. Long time on here now...he was already on these forums for a few years when I first started posting in 2004-2005 on WWBB. Can't believe how long it's been.

Yup, he was one of the originals I remember from back then.  You only started in 04-05?  I remember posting on WWBB back as a college freshman in Burlington during the big snows of December 2003.  I could've sworn you were around then.  Sitting in my dorm looking out as it snowed and enjoying the running commentary on that December 5-6 storm is my earliest memory on the boards.

You, Ginxy, Ryan, Fella are the main posters I remember from back in the day who are still quite active here now.  Ian was another great New England poster during his years living in NW CT, but then changed teams to the mid-Atlantic.  I remember the sort of mass exodus from WWBB over to EUSWX...that's when the boards got really fun.  Sometimes I think back and I'm like, man what a dork you are for wasting so much time over the past 12 years on these forums...but there's nothing I'd rather talk about on a daily basis. 

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ryan, looking forward to skiing a few more runs with you this winter.

Yup, he was one of the originals I remember from back then. You only started in 04-05? I remember posting on WWBB back as a college freshman in Burlington during the big snows of December 2003. I could've sworn you were around then. Sitting in my dorm looking out as it snowed and enjoying the running commentary on that December 5-6 storm is my earliest memory on the boards.

You, Ginxy, Ryan, Fella are the main posters I remember from back in the day who are still quite active here now. Ian was another great New England poster during his years living in NW CT, but then changed teams to the mid-Atlantic. I remember the sort of mass exodus from WWBB over to EUSWX...that's when the boards got really fun. Sometimes I think back and I'm like, man what a dork you are for wasting so much time over the past 12 years on these forums...but there's nothing I'd rather talk about on a daily basis.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ryan, looking forward to skiing a few more runs with you this winter.

probably the best Meltdowns ever were March 01 , I still laugh thinking about it.

Archived