12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
September 2015 Discussion

Geos

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at this forecast....now this is my kind of weather.  I'd take 9 months of this...

Pretty similar to mine. Not a bad start to October.

Wednesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Thursday
Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Friday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Saturday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

Sunday
A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Monday
Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

Tuesday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

I just love the change of seasons. The colors are changing so quickly, I dont know if the peak will end up being much if any later than normal. We had so many Fall-like days in the summer, when the trees were deep green, and so many summer-like days in September as the trees began to change colors....that now we FINALLY have it right. Crisp, Fall air is here and the color show is unfolding. Hoping for a dry, sunny October. Like some of those deep overcast days thrown it too.

After 2 light frosts mid month, a hard freeze arrived this morning. Currently 29 here. some pretty chilly lows in the interior.

22 over in Baraga county.

attachicon.giftemp.png

A lot of 20s for lows! Probably was quite a bit of ice on the birdbaths where that 22° low was.

Not that cold last night really. Only 51° with a wind off the lake all night. Temperature spread of only 5° so far.

A lot of 20s for lows! Probably was quite a bit of ice on the birdbaths where that 22° low was.

Not that cold last night really. Only 51° with a wind off the lake all night. Temperature spread of only 5° so far.

Just saw on the UP news tonight that a weather spotter just about 10 miles southeast of me reported 21. Looks like a similar night in store again tonight... already 47.

probably not a lot of birdbaths to freeze up around the area, Geos. :D

Archived