joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2015 Discussion

Geos

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah she did. DTX been having a lot of really good interns lately, it is a great WFO to learn from as well.

Megan and her husband Amos are both at IWX. I knew that she came from somewhere in Michigan, but didn't know where.

EDIT: She has been very helpful and appreciative to us here in EMA/Skywarn during and after severe events that we have experienced in the past year or so.

Any upper Midwest folks noticing color pops? Not much here besides your norm color changes.

This weather reminds me of Bears football, bbbooooring

I wouldn't call the colors popping just yet, but many trees have a noticeable change in color. Whether it's a lighter shade of green or some yellow or orange. Should really hit full color in about 10 days or so here.

We've had 11 straight days without rain and it appears no rain will fall in the next 10 to 15 days. Have to beleive we may approach drought status in early October. If we get no more rain this month we will finish with .84 of rain, the 14th driest in history.

Other than that the weather has been beautiful with low to mid 80's for highs, upper 50's to low 60's for low. No humidity! I don't see this changing anytime soon even though our average high is down to 78 and will be 75 by the end of the month.

Nice day again today with temps in the lower 80s, full sunshine, and no humidity.  Fantastic stretch of weather to be outdoors.

Here's a few pics from fishing over the weekend.  This was Sunday morning when it got down to 43.  Lake was a steamin'.

Beautiful shots cyclone!

Temp bottomed out at 39, 8 degrees lower than was forecasted overnight... felt refreshing.

Bank clock said 85, local weather station said 83, torch city. Corn harvest should be underway, corn is finally ready, and with what seems to be an endless stretch of dry and warm weather, should make farmers very happy.

Hard to believe the first month of met fall is almost over, bring on October. My favorite month. Love those heavy overcast, fresh chilly air with a smell of leaves burning.

Archived