northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Potential for a rather potent severe weather event

weatherwiz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still have no idea why they have a watch until 4pm for 4 states.

We're trying to figure out what to do with it now. I would prefer dropping and reissuing once the stuff gets closer for this afternoon (SPC WRF saying like 21-22z). But I think SPC is thinking workload/lead time issues.

It's a bit of a cluster thanks to the two batches.

We're trying to figure out what to do with it now. I would prefer dropping and reissuing once the stuff gets closer for this afternoon (SPC WRF saying like 21-22z). But I think SPC is thinking workload/lead time issues.

I would think a re-issue later on once, or if things get going.

It seems like the stuff after 3pm out west and then 5pm or so east is the bigger deal. That's great an outhouse on plum Island had 69mph, but confusing for the other 99.9999% of the area.

It seems like the stuff after 3pm out west and then 5pm or so east is the bigger deal. That's great an outhouse on plum Island had 69mph, but confusing for the other 99.9999% of the area.

Severe thunderstorm watch, get a tornado warning. Issue a tornado watch, get a bunch of severes.

Archived