• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June gloom or glory? Pattern discussion moving into the first month of met summer

weathafella

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well when you consider that models have been flip flopping like crazy what makes you think you can count on anything at this range?

I feel like the same general track has been fairly consistent through your area. My point was good luck with the specifics. The will be a subsynoptic convective blip when it gets up here. I just hope I don't get the 10-7 between killed Bill and the NNE rains from the advancing s/w.

HAHA...

you guys are great.  You should just tie Kevin up to a tickle post for the commoners to walk by and arbitrarily poke and prod

Another poke:  12zgfs 850s at WVL, 6C Sat, and 2C next Wed, plus 5-7C for days 9-12, though I'm guessing that only the Saturday number will verify as that cool.

Paying for tornadoes in 2010 or whenever that Monson party was... 

NoooOOOOO tornadoes for you, 3 YEARS!!! 

This is starting to look as bad as 2000 in terms of the atmosphere seemingly conspiring to lower heights and thicknesses ... specifically in New England.  I mean, N Ontario is warmer on some of these panels.  Save the Euro... heh, I actually a saw a graupel D7 look up that way.  

Anyway, there's been some unrelenting tendency for heights not to rise E of the Miss V.  We can blame it on x, y, z tele's and it may be true, but it's been going on now for 2 years counting. 

Meanwhile, the irony is the world is spitting out totals/averages as a whole that top the heat trend during that time.  Very enabling to target just this region.  You summer resenters are certainly being provided an incredible box of fantasies here .. Because this isn't the reality of the global state. Not even close...

Archived