• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June gloom or glory? Pattern discussion moving into the first month of met summer

weathafella

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some real soaking 12z runs with Bill. Drought threat cancel.

Another bump or two north from the globals would be nice. The GFS has the max axis running from PSF to PSM...GGEM is BDR to PWM. NAM/SREFs are pretty far south over the S coast. 0z Euro was BDR to LWM/PSM.

It looks like it's lined up right over central OH right now which appears to be a bit north of where the models had the max QPF axes.

Some real soaking 12z runs with Bill. Drought threat cancel.

Another bump or two north from the globals would be nice. The GFS has the max axis running from PSF to PSM...GGEM is BDR to PWM. NAM/SREFs are pretty far south over the S coast. 0z Euro was BDR to LWM/PSM.

It looks like it's lined up right over central OH right now which appears to be a bit north of where the models had the max QPF axes.

Thanks Brian.  We have been making some small progress with the drought.  Still not enough to keep my pond from falling daily.  Let us know what the 12Z Euro has to say.  Really would like another bump or two north for us in Central NH

euro crushes Pike south

Hopefully some good rains incoming for the drought stricken areas.

We are all set for now up here with over 8" this month in town and 11" up on the mountain. 

Where ever the core of the remnant moisture passes over though is looking good for a quick 2-3" of rainfall.

The 12z Euro tracks Bill and the heavy overrunning rains right across the area from west to east.

It  has mid to upper 80's behind the storm as we get breaks of sun in the afternoon. So the Euro

track is further south than the GFS. It also has readings above 90 on Tuesday with a potential

severe SE storm motion event dropping down from the north.

The 12z Euro tracks Bill and the heavy overrunning rains right across the area from west to east.

It  has mid to upper 80's behind the storm as we get breaks of sun in the afternoon. So the Euro

track is further south than the GFS. It also has readings above 90 on Tuesday with a potential

severe SE storm motion event dropping down from the north.

Glad we don't live there.

Well if the low is more developed with frontogenic features, it will throw rain further north. Like many warm systems that aren't developed, globals can be too far north with rain and the heaviest rain falls with the better low level forcing. You might get some of both here. Haven't looked at the 12z stuff much, but those are the two options.

I get the same joy watching Kevin freak out at cooler wx in the summer as I do with a lakes cutter in the winter. It's the best. Just enjoy the weather, it's the only weather you got.

Monday and Tuesday don't look warm and humid to you? I know you are on vacation and missed the rain falling in Ct now earlier..but even to the layman..Mon-Tues has a summery look

Monday and Tuesday don't look warm and humid to you? I know you are on vacation and missed the rain falling in Ct now earlier..but even to the layman..Mon-Tues has a summery look

83/58 and 82/61 aren't bad. Hopefully its sunny, Mon with NW winds looks like  winner COC day, Tuesday clouds up around noon and is more humid with a passing shower. Pretty normal stuff with above normal temps

A shower? That was possible. I don't know image Steve posted, but that wasn't warm looking. GFS was warm both Monday and Tuesday. Didn't see euro.

Archived