joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Unofficial Start to Summer Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So talk for days of gloom and doom 30 degree departures and highs in the 50s and its one cool rainy day...lmao

Please let us know when you have something valuable to add to the conversation. It was always just two days, Saturday and Sunday, and in case you didn't realize it hasn't happened yet. Hope you have time to get out and enjoy the beautiful rains this weekend.

How is it a troll post when all week Yanks was hyping ridiculous negative departures and days of rain..oh not to mention 1-2 inches of rain for tonight and 3-4 total by Monday. Just pointing some things out

You don't read anything, ever. Nor do you post anything that adds value to a thread. Your posts consists of talking about how hot and humid it is outside or how the rain managed to miss your backyard. Why you continue to post here is baffling. 

You don't read anything, ever. Nor do you post anything that adds value to a thread. Your posts consists of talking about how hot and humid it is outside or how the rain managed to miss your backyard. Why you continue to post here is baffling.

It's for attention that's all.

Um hot and humid is weather...its no different than people talking about rain and cool...I come here to get an accurate read on whats coming down the pike. There are plenty of people on here that I respect and are knowledgeable about what they post

Um hot and humid is weather...its no different than people talking about rain and cool...I come here to get an accurate read on whats coming down the pike. There are plenty of people on here that I respect and are knowledgeable about what they post

But when models show rain and cool should we just ignore it?

I will say this, given this non stop barrage of man made global warming and "climate change" we are being bombarded with day in and day out by the media, if there is in fact a record breaking El Niño, watch the media hysteria uber hype that breaks out about it. They will treat it like an apocalypse to further their agenda, no doubt in my mind...

I will say this, given this non stop barrage of man made global warming and "climate change" we are being bombarded with day in and day out by the media, if there is in fact a record breaking El Niño, watch the media hysteria uber hype that breaks out about it. They will treat it like an apocalypse to further their agenda, no doubt in my mind...

not to mention the rise in crime or terrorism but I digress...

Archived