SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Unofficial Start to Summer Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12z GFS stalls the front right over us. Spotty hit or miss convection during the day tomorrow and then a more pronounced area of rain tomorrow night. Again, the globals are going to smooth out QPF and I would expect some areas to pick up a lot more or a lot less than others. Let's get through this week and see where we stand before worrying about the weekend and next week.

sick-satre.jpg

Today is hot but not really uncomfortable and I hate the summer myself Morris. How can anyone enjoy shmeltering heat sweating profously wearing practically nothing. I can understand if you're at the beach but most people work at least 5 days per week and on weekends I'd like to hang with family and or fiancé so there's really no time for beach. Plus I have to take care of other things that are just as annoying as work. Tomorrow looks to be a close call for a 90 degree day. If we get a thunder shower around 10am-12pm we may get hit with that urban effect heating that could have the temperature soar past 90. We shall see but I think we will manage at least 88 tomorrow!

Edit: bxengine can you please take me off this 5 posts a day thing please? Sometimes I barely post but if it's an interesting day I'd like to post more than 5 times. If you don't take it off I'll assume you hate me and so does everyone else!

Today is hot but not really uncomfortable and I hate the summer myself Morris. How can anyone enjoy shmeltering heat sweating profously wearing practically nothing. I can understand if you're at the beach but most people work at least 5 days per week and on weekends I'd like to hang with family and or fiancé so there's really no time for beach. Plus I have to take care of other things that are just as annoying as work. Tomorrow looks to be a close call for a 90 degree day. If we get a thunder shower around 10am-12pm we may get hit with that urban effect heating that could have the temperature soar past 90. We shall see but I think we will manage at least 88 tomorrow!

Edit: bxengine can you please take me off this 5 posts a day thing please? Sometimes I barely post but if it's an interesting day I'd like to post more than 5 times. If you don't take it off I'll assume you hate me and so does everyone else!

Can you please explain the reasoning behind a shower/thunder storm causing the temp to rise?

Now you get to post 0 times per day.

What's up with that weather geek guy? I see that everyone cracks on him lol his weather theories are nuts.

After what he posted In PR I am not sure you will not see him again.

I think he's done under that name. Lol. If he's smart he should post in the Midwest 100 x before coming back here.

Because the next 1st time crazy post shows up , we will know.

:lol:

It was obvious that was Tony from the second he posted his "Accuweather stole my maps" crap. He's a troll or seriously disturbed. Time for the countdown for the next name he shows up under.

He's special :)

I loved his monthly summer forecast.

What he posted today in PR was trash but who takes what he says seriously anyway? That said he shouldn't have a podium to spout that garbage.

Archived