• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April 2015 General disco

Geos

That's beautiful Josh! Really greening up there.

from mqt:

Currently at the National Weather Service in Negaunee Twp, the temperature is 65 degrees. Even though many places across Upper Michigan have seen temperatures above 60 already this spring, this is the first time it has reached 60 at the NWS office since October 24, 2014. Enjoy the spring weather!

High of 64 IMBY. Perfect day minus the real strong winds. Other than that it was awesome. Was outside all day today. Melted a lot of snow... only around 15-18" left and its very soft.

just took this pic... the creek along my house has opened back up and really flowing nice.

attachicon.gifp4-12-15.JPG

Thanks. And yes that snow looks soft. It will go quickly now.

I make it no secret that spring is by far my least favorite season, but I do like the nature views you get when things greenup. I mean its a FAR distance from Fall/Winter in my book of beauty, but its amazing how it happens in a matter of days.

I havent exactly taken any pics of one place documenting greenup, but going thru pics I have taken this month, heres a comparison look:

APRIL 3rd

4378-800.jpg

APRIL 8th

4381-800.jpg

APRIL 11th

4382-800.jpg

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

68° here for today's high. Clouds and sprinkles cut the temperature rise after 2 pm.

Frogs were croaking and birds were singing all day long!

Summer wildlife is def coming to life...even the bugs starting doing their thing. I had a male cardinal, a robin, and a sparrow (maybe a finch?) all sitting together on the same branch of my dead ash tree today. All within 2 feet of each other...not the most amazing thing in the world, but kinda cool to see them chillin together when its not at a bird feeder or bath...

That's beautiful Josh! Really greening up there.

from mqt:

Currently at the National Weather Service in Negaunee Twp, the temperature is 65 degrees. Even though many places across Upper Michigan have seen temperatures above 60 already this spring, this is the first time it has reached 60 at the NWS office since October 24, 2014. Enjoy the spring weather!

High of 64 IMBY. Perfect day minus the real strong winds. Other than that it was awesome. Was outside all day today. Melted a lot of snow... only around 15-18" left and its very soft.

just took this pic... the creek along my house has opened back up and really flowing nice.

attachicon.gifp4-12-15.JPG

Wow, 64 degrees with all of that snow. Probably would've hit 70 with bare ground, pretty awesome.

Today was absolutely beautiful. Tons of sun, light breeze, mid 60's. Daffodils and Hyacinths blooming, perfect spring weather.

Hit 78 degs today 83 at Rochester. I walked outside during my lunch break and quickly realized why summer is by far my favorite season of the year.

I do not blame you. I would like 78 much better than 50+ inch snowfalls also. P.S. it is still Spring outside though.

Archived