• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April 2015 General disco

Geos

What a way to end Winter. Temp is forecasted to be 60 on Sunday. I'm ready!

hearing reports of 12-14" just west of here in the higher elevations on the Baraga/Mqt county line.

Winds really gusting too.

Closing in on 11" here. Snow depth around 32"

attachicon.gifDSC00716.JPG

32" depth - wow! Your definitely in winter today. :lol:

A mostly cloudy, windy cool morning so far here.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wonderful 56F out there. Quite windy with the passing of the cold front but with the sun peeking out it feels great. A bit of moisture left in the air as well. Haven`t felt that in the morning for some time.

By far the warmest week of the year on tap. Trees should FINALLY start budding this week.

Had some more rain with occasional thundershowers this afternoon, which dropped about a tenth to a quarter of an inch for most of SE Wisconsin, how quickly it seems we have turned from a dry pattern to a pretty wet one.  Glad it changed at this time of year, a dry April might have had me worried.

The contrast of the bright white and that blue sky is awesome Bo!

Hovering right around 60° here right now. Lawn is almost completely green now.

Yep. Sharpened the mower blades and fired it up.

Slightly overperformed at 62° today. Was only planning on seeing upper 50's. Looking forward to 67° and fishing tomorrow.

Detroit has another shot at hitting 70*F (for the first time of the year) tomorrow.

DTX's even hinting at a isolated severe weather risk, depending on the amount of daytime heating and the timing of the front.

If the front can slow up any we could have a chance.

Took this pic yesterday. Grass greening up quickly. walk in park = muddy disaster inside the wooded areas. We didnt have heavy rain here (we totaled 0.71" over the 4-day period Apr 7-10), so I presume some of it is still from snowmelt.

4382-800.jpg

That's beautiful Josh! Really greening up there.

from mqt:

Currently at the National Weather Service in Negaunee Twp, the temperature is 65 degrees. Even though many places across Upper Michigan have seen temperatures above 60 already this spring, this is the first time it has reached 60 at the NWS office since October 24, 2014. Enjoy the spring weather!

High of 64 IMBY. Perfect day minus the real strong winds. Other than that it was awesome. Was outside all day today. Melted a lot of snow... only around 15-18" left and its very soft.

just took this pic... the creek along my house has opened back up and really flowing nice.

Archived