joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bare ground spreads like a cancer this time of year. Once you get a small opening to the earth, like around a tree trunk and it's root system, it can spread outward like wildfire haha.

LOL, yep. It's almost April....I don't know how you can be upset...it's not like it's January. I mean yeah...I enjoy it...but things are changing. We can all agree that a good blue bomb would be fun though. 

Meh. Steady decrease ahead. Unless there is some replenishment. It's not like it is fun or nice looking now.

Skiing down the street for a few more weeks at least.

My friend who grew up in Hubbardston told me how much he hated Spring there. Always snow into April and mud when everyone else in the lower elevations to the west were playing spring sports...lol.

My friend who grew up in Hubbardston told me how much he hated Spring there. Always snow into April and mud when everyone else in the lower elevations to the west were playing spring sports...lol.

It is really crappy once it begins to melt. So much sand, potholes, gunk...the side roads are such a mess. The mud is gross. At least no bugs yet.

One thing I liked about the 2012 Morch was how the fields and yards dried out. Practicing baseball outside in late March was cool

Archived