joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 1:08 of this it flips over the tractor trailer right in front of them. Some bad language so be careful..hillbillies

Reed Timmer ‏@reedtimmerTVN  5h

WARNING BAD LANGUAGE! Extreme video inside Moore, OK tornado crossing I-35 yesterday. Then they check on rolled semi https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=881463161918637&pnref=story&refid=52 

looks like the co-pilot took that plane down over the Alps deliberately. Sickening.

That's messed up. You would think that anybody with access to the cockpit would have keys and could gain access if needed. It sounds to me that once locked from inside, nobody, not even the pilot, can get in.

I guess nobody ever thought that a pilot or copilot would ever intentionally try to bring down a plane. Unreal.

That's messed up. You would think that anybody with access to the cockpit would have keys and could gain access if needed. It sounds to me that once locked from inside, nobody, not even the pilot, can get in.

I guess nobody ever thought that a pilot or copilot would ever intentionally try to bring down a plane. Unreal.

Silk airlines flight in 1997. Look it up.

Someone bringing a plane down is not a terrorist?

I read the comment from the French official but if you read into it, it's not as if the co-pilot actually said that he was doing it intentionally.  It says that there was no response at all so anything could have happened but I wonder why they are leaning toward that.

Archived