joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's more southerly flow taint than CAD. The NAM 2m temps are higher up here at 18z than in CT. Eventually it pumps the 50F dews up to the Pike though.

CAD is more late afternoon into evening on the NAM...it has a clear boundary near the pike

Its fine if you have something to add, but when they come in here to whine, complain and start trouble Theres no need for it

I agree with you on that part. A while back I posted something about a model showing a nice hit for you guys. I was attacked for no reason. Then a mod gave me a warning point for trying to find a reason. Either way sometimes the NYC thread can get boring or no one posts for a while. Some of you guys from CT aren't to far from my location so at times I get information from here. 

I agree with you on that part. A while back I posted something about a model showing a nice hit for you guys. I was attacked for no reason. Then a mod gave me a warning point for trying to find a reason. Either way sometimes the NYC thread can get boring or no one posts for a while. Some of you guys from CT aren't to far from my location so at times I get information from here.

Yup. No problem at all my man. It's 1 or 2 others from that area.

Jeez it never fails..that time of year when boredom sets in and causes irrational posts. I like what Will did a couple of years ago. Work on stuff, while a few argue whether dewpoints will get to 69 vs 72. God I hate the warm season.

Take a break. Come back refreshed in October. Get out and enjoy the warm summer season with your young family. We'll talk to you then. Now go get rejuvenated

Archived