Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty cool though. Love those old twisty roads. I'll be up there in August. Maybe I'll give it a whirl.

Definitely worth it! Very cool road and area through the notch.

Last summer it was a big issue. This road shows up on all GPS and will cut travel time by 1.5 hours it takes to go around the mountain...and at least a half-dozen commercial trucks got stuck in there last summer.

FED-EX was one of the companies that tried and failed last summer. This truck is hung up on large rocks in the brush. They needed like a crane to get the back end out.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lol at least once (or several times) a year. It's not like there's not a copious amount of warning signs!

I ran thru swarms of these huge black bugs this morning. it was still not totally light out so was hard to initially see them..Totally crushed me. Got in my eyes..I swallowed 1 or 2 and when I got home they were plastered to my face in the sweat and had a few stuck to my eyelashes. What an awful experience

I know an old man who swallowed some flies. I don't know why.

Yup. Black flies are freaking miserable.

Heh...wasn't even aware of it until I saw this thread. Ginxy is on top of everything. He will be sandbagging the Winni River for me before I even know it's flooding.

Fire alerts on my feed, have to be for my job anyways, just happened to see your hood come up. I checked your cam though the soil sensor is ok (FYI its up to 5 alarms, bring some marshmallows home)

Fire alerts on my feed, have to be for my job anyways, just happened to see your hood come up. I checked your cam though the soil sensor is ok (FYI its up to 5 alarms, bring some marshmallows home)

I think that's about 5mi east of here as the crow flies. Not gonna see smoke up here with a NNW wind.

Archived