• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

The problem is that there is no normalized capacity for comprehension.  When you think you are typing/discussing something in clear, concise prose, there is a veritable spectrum of those consuming what you are saying, differently, regardless of your best efforts and intents.  

I mean ...it's the public.  There may be an adequately fair consensus born of the 'mean' interpretation, but the individuals that comprise that meme are all sorts of standard deviants - no pun intended... ha.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

upton now on the back door train for Sat here.  Only going for 70 which means it will be 60 in reality

I remember last spring there was one of these ...and everyone thought the boundary would stop and haul up somewhere between SE VT and SE MA, ... and it seemed to be working out as the rad presentation of the swathing boundary faded mid afternoon as it passed ORH, ...but, low and behold, the next morning everyone was locked in the low 50s clear to almost Atlantic City NJ...  

Not saying that is this ... but, some-odd 2/3rds of the time, the boundary will be underestimated both in extent and time of stay. It's why I'm little leery of turning things around so fast by 2pm on Saturday, but I have seen that happen too, so can't say no with much confidence.  

I remember last spring there was one of these ...and everyone thought the boundary would stop and haul up somewhere between SE VT and SE MA, ... and it seemed to be working out as the rad presentation of the swathing boundary faded mid afternoon as it passed ORH, ...but, low and behold, the next morning everyone was locked in the low 50s clear to almost Atlantic City NJ...  

Not saying that is this ... but, some-odd 2/3rds of the time, the boundary will be underestimated both in extent and time of stay. It's why I'm little leery of turning things around so fast by 2pm on Saturday, but I have seen that happen too, so can't say no with much confidence.  

Happens a lot in these parts.   And once it's in, it's hard to kick it out.

60-70?? On sat?? Lol. 80+

Box takes them down, way down for Tolland CT USA

Saturday
Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
Saturday Night
Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 7 mph.

nAm is all alone. Even Euro doesn't have that. Nam going to bust

SO IN SUMMARY...ABOVE-AVERAGE TEMPERATURES AND DRY WEATHER OVER THE

WEEKEND. 90-DEGREE TEMPERATURES POSSIBLE ESPECIALLY WITH SW SURFACE

WINDS. STRATUS / FOG CREEP ALONG THE S/SE-SHORE LIKELY 

We door.

Suspected we all would..but i will bet anyone here $100.00 it's not in the 50's and 60's all day Saturday with clouds and drizzle. I suspect we break out into brilliant Bermuda blues by late morning as temps soar twds 80 with low 60 dews..This is inland..not shore. Bump this on Saturday if wrong.

Worst weather may be where you are. Some models try to dry us out here. Either way, I don't see widespread 50s and 60s..but it could be that type of airmass that is just damp and moist for hours and then maybe mid aftn high near or in the 70s in spots that have sun. Who knows..but I could see that.

Worst weather may be where you are. Some models try to dry us out here. Either way, I don't see widespread 50s and 60s..but it could be that type of airmass that is just damp and moist for hours and then maybe mid aftn high near or in the 70s in spots that have sun. Who knows..but I could see that.

My bet is the shore from S CT shore  right up thru E Mass up to coastal Maine is socked in all day but just 10 miles inland turns into a very nice early summer day. That's how I see things by Sat PM

Archived