Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, our average date for the last freeze isn't until 5/12 and the average date of our last temps in the 30s is 5/28 so we have a ways to go if you don't want temperatures in the 30s.

Its great with snowcover and winter when you want to preserve it,, but by late April it's terrible .. And actually costs money with everyone heating homes . Softball with flurries temp of 36 and winds gusting to 30 last evening.. No thanks

Sorry I stole your snow.

Lol yes! Finally you admit it. 

On another note - yesterday and today were terrible days, and next week looks even more terrible.  I'm sick of lighting the woodstove and I'm sick of wearing my down jacket to take the dog out. Please bring on the HHH so I can take the dog out in the yard fully disrobed. 

How in God's Name do you still have ANY Snow Cover??

Mine was gone 15 Days ago and it's been 70* since!

lol.

It was just a small patch left from where I shoveled the roof off all season.  Before the rain this week I actually covered it hoping to preserve it and mark the 3 month period.  It will be melted before noon.

I'm starting to like these "Silence of the Lamb" days. Buffalo Bill weather.

Nice troll post...but yeah they are great in October as we get ready for football and winter..but not in late spring as we are gearing up for summer and the warm season.  Hopefully Mem Day weekend will be nice..Annual huge soccer tourney on the Cape..Daughters U11 team has a great shot to win her bracket.. 2 years ago was that nasty forester with rain and 40's ..Last year was nice with sun and 65-70

I'm starting to like these "Silence of the Lamb" days. Buffalo Bill weather.

Days and days of ULL clouds and cold temps.

This is what we live for.

Maybe our warm end-of-April pattern we were promised will arrive Memorial Day.

Archived