• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

Absolutely depressing looking the SPC outlooks and each day the threat areas shift until they reach the Apps and KA-PUT...that's it...nothing else...it just ends...stops there b/c of this idiotic cold crap

Move away from New England if you want spring severe wx. :lol:

Well, at least before mid-May. Tough to get real events in here before that...only every once in a blue moon.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deal with it.

Deal with this :weenie:

Move away from New England if you want spring severe wx. :lol:

Well, at least before mid-May. Tough to get real events in here before that...only every once in a blue moon.

It would be nice to get a long stretch of warm temps.  That 80F day Saturday was a big tease.  It seems like it will never warm up.  

Damn Coastalwx! That's insane. I'm really quite jealous of that 30-day period you guys had, not gonna lie haha.

I keep finding myself looking at my pics when I'm bored lol. I'll never see that again more than likely. That board halfway up is right at 3'. Normally there is a bit of drifting, but one thing I noticed was that the drifting got limited once the snow got so deep. So the snow level you can see is relatively even. I feel pretty good saying the peak depth was over 4'.

Archived