joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Observations Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Gang... here's your job for today. We've got to drive up to Raleigh Neurology for my wife's 1½ hour VNG test this afternoon at 2:30. I hate driving on I-40. I hate driving I-40 even more during rush hour. I REALLY hate driving I-40 during rush hour when it's raining. I really would appreciate it if you guys and gals could hold off the rain until say after 5:00ish? Thanks in advance! If it rains, I'll find someone to blame and take my frustrations out on someone here when we get home. There ya have it! :D

Oh, what's a VNG test?

http://www.nationaldizzyandbalancecenter.com/services/balance-lab-testing/videonystagmography/

OK Gang... here's your job for today. We've got to drive up to Raleigh Neurology for my wife's 1½ hour VNG test this afternoon at 2:30. I hate driving on I-40. I hate driving I-40 even more during rush hour. I REALLY hate driving I-40 during rush hour when it's raining. I really would appreciate it if you guys and gals could hold off the rain until say after 5:00ish? Thanks in advance! If it rains, I'll find someone to blame and take my frustrations out on someone here when we get home. There ya have it! :D

Oh, what's a VNG test?

http://www.nationaldizzyandbalancecenter.com/services/balance-lab-testing/videonystagmography/

Good luck with the test. If it rains, blame Shetley, obviously.

Well, I was thinking Brick... but I'll reconsider if needed :) . (PS - I thought I was posting in the banter thread :lol: ) So.... what a mild night it was. We only made it down to 64, and we either had a sprinkle or a really heavy dew, since there was .01" in the gauge. Kinda muggy out right now at 70°/64°.

Gonna make a run at the first 80 of the season today I think

Currently 81 first day at or above 80.

I'm enjoying the Greenville scene from today through Friday for a math conference.  When I arrived this afternoon, the car thermometer read 82 F, and it was quite humid.  A nice cool breeze moved in once the broken line of storms passed by.  (It appears MBY didn't make it out of the low 60s on the other hand.)

I'm enjoying the Greenville scene from today through Friday for a math conference.  When I arrived this afternoon, the car thermometer read 82 F, and it was quite humid.  A nice cool breeze moved in once the broken line of storms passed by.  (It appears MBY didn't make it out of the low 60s on the other hand.)

Welcome to the east, hopefully they put you in a nice hotel. If ya need any advice on food etc let me know....

Archived