• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

Well i don't want to start any fires but it has already been mentioned how some don't want to see it trend but i think i would not mind it at all as well as some others, We just will watch how it goes over the next day or two, Its not like we can control where it ends up

You can be honest.  we want shallow and north, cutting bodily across interior SNE.  A quick hitting intense clipper with 4-8 with lollies and some enhancement in eastern areas.  You can say it.  Don't be afraid....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be more of an inv trough look verbatim. It was better for NNE meaning better than 6z there. I'm not a big fan on the inv trough look.

The Inverted trough is usually is a provisional solution until the models can better resolve exactly how the region will not get much snow out of an evolution ripe with potential. 

The Inverted trough is usually is a provisional solution until the models can better resolve exactly how the region will not get much snow out of an evolution ripe with potential. 

It's because of the strong s/w energy. It was good for us, but a narrow margin of error. Would be better to get a well defined 850 and 700 low.

Archived