Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

Peeps need to get a grasp on exactly what is developing here for Scooterville

Given that he is 13 miles away as the crow flies, I am going to take the leap and extrapolate that my backyard also does decently in the recently depicted solutions.

But, I mean, yeah, big picture, not hung up on details, true spirit of meteorology, love of science, blah blah blah Daddy's backyard.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that he is 13 miles away as the crow flies, I am going to take the leap and extrapolate that my backyard also does decently in the recently depicted solutions.

But, I mean, yeah, big picture, not hung up on details, true spirit of meteorology, love of science, blah blah blah Daddy's backyard.

10 or so from downtown. 

I need some help visualizing this if it plays out. Everyone in SNE gets snow (no mixing issues anywhere). Given the cold what kind of ratios are we looking at? What kind of amounts for various areas? I KNOW this is only POTENTIAL at this outside point, but the visuals would help.

you're too young for the details...XXX

I need some help visualizing this if it plays out. Everyone in SNE gets snow (no mixing issues anywhere). Given the cold what kind of ratios are we looking at? What kind of amounts for various areas? I KNOW this is only POTENTIAL at this outside point, but the visuals would help.

Probably 80:1.

No sarcasm needed. This is an area where I am still learning. It looks like extreme cold with the possibility of serious snow... but what are the realistic ratios in a case like this? What are the realistic snowfall totals if this verifies?

I think that despite your intelligence you don't apply yourself or you're bull sh'tting all of us. C'mon man, a lot of valuable stuff by mets yet you ask the same crap month after month.

A better "bowling ball" look instead of something sort of elongated. Ideally, still would probably want a quicker development a bit further south. 

Thanks for expounding there. Trend seems to be heading in a good direction with the 12z babies so far.

Really interested to see where the Euro throws its chips at 1.

I think that despite your intelligence you don't apply yourself or you're bull sh'tting all of us. C'mon man, a lot of valuable stuff by mets yet you ask the same crap month after month.

Hear hear! Terrible questions deserve terrible answers.

Unless the irony is deliberate and explicit. And then, you get results!

Archived