• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SuperBowl Storm Observations

sferic

You guys up there have made out really well! It's a sloppy mess down here by me, gonna be a lot of salt getting dropped down on the roads later this afternoon. I think in some places they've already used up as much salt as last year due to the little dink and dunk 1-2 inch events on top of the more heavier events.

Hopefully we can get another significant snowfall in the next few weeks.

Most up here should easily see 12+ with little mixing

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a night in upper manhattan!!! Storm performed great with 6" and a good inch of ice and sleet . Trees were icing up when I left at 7 so we never broke freezing ! Almost happy I wasn't home to watch the snow wash away! What a gradient storm even worse for the extreme south shore then last feb. Im sure jm would hate to be in lb right now which I'm sure got like 2" and it's all gone If it's that bad up by blue waves.

On thing I'm pissed about is CPK with 2.5

No way that's correct unless the gradient is 3.5" in 40 blocks!

What a night in upper manhattan!!! Storm performed great with 6" and a good inch of ice and sleet . Trees were icing up when I left at 7 so we never broke freezing ! Almost happy I wasn't home to watch the snow wash away! What a gradient storm even worse for the extreme south shore then last feb. In sure jm would hate to be in lb right now which I'm sure got like 2" and it's all gone I it's that bad up by blue waves.

On thing I'm pissed about is CPK with 2.5

No way that's correct unless the gradient is 3.5" in 40 blocks!

I live right near the central park zoo and it was 4-5"...that measurement is just off. Not sure what clown they have doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live right near the central park zoo and it was 4-5"...that measurement is just off. Not sure what clown they have doing that.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for verifying that for me. (Bad spelling on the train home haven't slept yet)

It really was a great storm sitting right on the line switching back and forth from parachutes to sleet. One thing is for sure what's on the ground is heavy as hell and will make for a good resilient snow pack

Archived