joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SuperBowl Storm Observations

sferic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's still snowing in sheets here in the nw bronx with no mixing involved,that line seems to have stalled and to have bi-sected the city literally because it snowing extremely hard up here under those current returns.and easily over 6 inches around these parts of the city and counting..

You can see the heavier sleet echoes washing out as the returns approach the Bronx and Westchester. Getting destroyed here...

Wire is dripping outside, no icicles forming on trees and don't hear icing sounds. How can that be 31 degree ZR falling and no glazing ???? Very confused. This is Seaford Massapequa area ?? Tree looks dry, no glazing and no dripping. Sounds like rain.

How much did you get there? I'm sure allot will have melted by the time I get home around 9

Wire is dripping outside, no icicles forming on trees and don't hear icing sounds. How can that be 31 degree ZR falling and no glazing ???? Very confused.  This is Seaford Massapequa area ?? Tree looks dry, no glazing and no dripping. Sounds like rain.

I believe it is probably because it is coming down too heavily. Drizzle freezing rain builds up more.

Archived