joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs/Weenie disco thread for SWFE to coastal Feb 2

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, I thought I read that, guess I should have looked at the obs, instead of someone's post huh, on same note, winds are picking up here in the last half hour

You read it from Kevin. It's close (no cigar) with the wind, but they had 2 straight hours of 1/4SM only and no +SN obs from what I see. It's still nasty though.

Westerly State Airport is less than 2 miles from the coast, not sure where you heard 7 miles from? I'm about a mile and a half further inland than the airport but I'm now up to 23F on my weather station with a 50/50 mix of sleet and snow. 2" down. Westerly Airport is still reporting 22 degrees. Shouldn't be long before you ping too my friend.

The airport on Route 1?  I have it confused with where Ginx grew up which if I remember him correctly saying once is 7 miles from the ocean.

You read it from Kevin. It's close (no cigar) with the wind, but they had 2 straight hours of 1/4SM only and no +SN obs from what I see. It's still nasty though.

It's bad out there, officially 1 hour of blizzard conditions at Bridgeport! 2 more hours (which I doubt) and this... http://fb.me/1tGp353Xz 

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
 Retweet
 Favorite

64tgph06n2hyua60pi4s_normal.jpegJonathan Gonzalez @JGonzalezNews12[/size] · 2h2 hours ago

It's bad out there, officially 1 hour of blizzard conditions at Bridgeport! 2 more hours (which I doubt) and this... http://fb.me/1tGp353Xz 

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

The whole point behind the def of blizzard conditions is the time aspect...the prolonged, consistent intense conditions.

3.2F and down to 3/4SM -SN.

Archived