joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs/Weenie disco thread for SWFE to coastal Feb 2

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, looking at correlation coefficient, that mix line is rapidy approaching the S coast. Wouldn't be surprised if I flip to sleet or ZR within and hour even though I'm at 21 degrees. Hope it's sleet and not ZR because with temps in the low to mid 20s I'd have to think it would accumulate pretty quickly on everything.

Wow, looking at correlation coefficient, that mix line is rapidy approaching the S coast. Wouldn't be surprised if I flip to sleet or ZR within and hour even though I'm at 21 degrees. Hope it's sleet and not ZR because with temps in the low to mid 20s I'd have to think it would accumulate pretty quickly on everything.

Temps will skyrocket.  I wouldn't worry about any freezing rain.

Snowing hard. Gotta walk the dog and get to work. BOS was 14 an hour ago but winds were N. Last hour they went 070 and temps jumped to 24. Coastal front in the house for awhile this am. OT but euro buries us again Thursday might.

Nice--enjoy the stroll.

Wake me up when the RGEM shows stuff on Thursday night.

I remember 2 days ago and after the blizzard when you and Hippy were whining..Interesting

Damn straight--I'm still whining over the last two months.

i loved the maps last week, too bad they werent realistic for us

I did to--that's why I added 'might verify'.  :)

Lol...since the 12/0 go only 48 hours it will be awhile. Remember RGEM is the closer. We can't put him in in the 5th inning.

Fair enough.  :)

Archived