Newest Member
    Toothache
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great video, Nelson!

I immediately recognized and was repulsed by that fight song at the beginning, but other than that, I really liked it!  :D

Seriously, the quality of the video, the choreography with the music, and the capturing of the signature landmarks of UNC-CH were all extremely well done.  The tribute to Dean Smith at the end was also well placed.

So, does the university pay you to do this?  Or, do you make the video and then hope the university will recognize what an awesome product it is and ask to use it after paying royalties?  Actually, if that's too personal of a business question, you can ignore it.

Again, you do some really great word.

hey great video. Do you ever get any footage of waterfalls or any of the mountains in spring and summer?

Thanks and yes I've gotten some mountain footage, not too much of waterfalls but some, I'm actually working on another video that will have an awesome shot looking down on a huge waterfall in Valle Crucis NC.

Great video, Nelson!

I immediately recognized and was repulsed by that fight song at the beginning, but other than that, I really liked it! :D

Seriously, the quality of the video, the choreography with the music, and the capturing of the signature landmarks of UNC-CH were all extremely well done. The tribute to Dean Smith at the end was also well placed.

So, does the university pay you to do this? Or, do you make the video and then hope the university will recognize what an awesome product it is and ask to use it after paying royalties? Actually, if that's too personal of a business question, you can ignore it.

Again, you do some really great word.

Thanks! I appreciate that, I love doing it so it makes it really fun to film and edit.

For videos like this one I simply do them for free/promotional. I know they will get a lot of views and create a buzz so I use that to grow my business in various places. I just hope that people end up sharing it a lot because that's what helps me get my name out there!

Thanks and yes I've gotten some mountain footage, not too much of waterfalls but some, I'm actually working on another video that will have an awesome shot looking down on a huge waterfall in Valle Crucis NC.

Thanks! I appreciate that, I love doing it so it makes it really fun to film and edit.

For videos like this one I simply do them for free/promotional. I know they will get a lot of views and create a buzz so I use that to grow my business in various places. I just hope that people end up sharing it a lot because that's what helps me get my name out there!

maybe this summer you can come down to the southern mtns. Plenty of great waterfalls around here, Whiteside mtn, whitewater falls.

someone needs to start the Marvelous March Banter, cause I think we're going to see a marvelous last two weeks of March plus maybe a little winter at the end of next week. Robert says not to get out the sandals yet lots of cold and storminess to come.

Ummmmmm.... That means I am looking for my sandals , even as we speak!

Well, I got 6 inches of snow from the Wednesday night storm. Not as much as the models showed, but I'll take it. Still got the average for winter in one storm. Looks like the heavier stuff was just to the northwest of Wake County, and we had less precip and more of a warm nose than we were looking for. Still a good storm for my place.

Looks like there could be potential for next weekend already. I am looking forward to spring, though.

Lol this guy.

Archived