Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
2-1-15 to 2-2-15 Snow and Mix to Snow Storm

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, it's not the only guidance that has trended north in the last 24 hours. And being realistic is not synonymous with worry. I'll enjoy whatever falls so long as it's frozen.

Sent from my iPhone

This will be one of those storms where you look at dual pol with the sleet line over LIS and it barely budges

Funny how people trash the NAM one minute, then use it as supporting evidence the next. Pings to Middletown until I see the northward ticks stop on the other models as well.

Feel free to call me Matt btw

Sent from my iPhone

LOL, Matt.  Hug the one that gives you the best solution, toss those that don't.  :)

9.0/-7

Funny how people trash the NAM one minute, then use it as supporting evidence the next. Pings to Middletown until I see the northward ticks stop on the other models as well.

Feel free to call me Matt btw

Sent from my iPhone

I grew up near the ocean and fully understand as you do the climo, sleet and rain is usually the way to go, yea I think it pings but inconsequential after a banging front end. Thats only pack preserver sleet anyways. How much did you get in the Blizz Matt?

Toss the ARW members and I don't think the SREFs are that bad for you.

Yeah, I was looking at the NMM members and they looked good. This storm has a lot of SWFE characteristics going for it with the caveat being we have a fresh arctic airmass that's not going to be scoured out easily. I see most of the forum making out pretty well on this. If it does taint, it will be inconsequential towards the tail end out this way.

Archived