Newest Member
    joxey
January 29-31 Clipper Observations/Nowcasting

Bostonseminole

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2" here also. Still snowing.

1.5"  here, you and MPM have a little better lift up in the hills.  My 1-2" call from yesterday should do it despite BOX honkin' the 3-4" for our area.  Been a tough go for their maps out this way.

In Springfield? Weird

Outside of the hills there was hardly any accumulation S of Greenfield with this according to what I've been hearing around here. 

1.5"  here, you and MPM have a little better lift up in the hills.  My 1-2" call from yesterday should do it despite BOX honkin' the 3-4" for our area.  Been a tough go for their maps out this way.

Outside of the hills there was hardly any accumulation S of Greenfield with this according to what I've been hearing around here. 

I'm banking on 3".  Hoping to give the blizzard a run for it's money.  :)

25.5/24

1.5" here, you and MPM have a little better lift up in the hills. My 1-2" call from yesterday should do it despite BOX honkin' the 3-4" for our area. Been a tough go for their maps out this way

I give them credit for opting against the advisory I thought would follow after the gfs yesterday.

Not sure the extent that this stuff in the Greens and ENY might pull east later. If it does someone out there could see 4" yet I suppose.

Archived