• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mindlesssheep
    Newest Member
    Mindlesssheep
Baroclinic Zone

January 26-28 Blizzard Observations/Nowcast

I see this wide Band centering Near garth/ginxy in CT (in next hour)  and near Ray in NE mass (1-2 hours) and just rotting ...giving love to each side

That band is not making HFD.

It got like 10-15 miles away then started collapsing a bit SE a bit lol...still coming down pretty good though...just not 3-4'' per hour type stuff.  

For those watching TWC.  What you don't realize is this is every big storm here.  It actually takes a way a little bit from the enjoyment...walking around in 50 mph winds with sand blasting your face ....

I assume he's at Plymouth harbor near east bay....but I can't tell because his camera is fogged.

If this stuff to the south of me really does make it up over us at the current intensity..it has to be some of the heaviest snows any of us will see.  Staying up to see what happens.

WOW at that stuff, that is going to be ......get some pics!

Ray to ORH to Kev jack. That uberband is looking better and better. Moisture just thrown back into it. Curious to see if that convective stuff off shore works up into BOS later.

WOW at that stuff, that is going to be ......get some pics!

I'm on the water south of Seidel a few miles.  It's so windy right now, there's so much snow and sand blowing around...need light.

Ray to ORH to Kev jack. That uberband is looking better and better. Moisture just thrown back into it. Curious to see if that convective stuff off shore works up into BOS later.

It should... Which is intriguing