wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I needed to get a new car anyway. My truck was old and needed a lot of repairs. Not worth the repairs. I'm selling it to my dad for $2,000 and he is going to use it as a backup to his main vehicle

Did you get a new truck? I had an '87 Toyota pickup and sold it when I bought a commute car. I regret it to this day.

I got a Nissan Sentra. I'm really going to miss my Ford Ranger though. It was great to me for 14 years.

I would be lost without my truck ! I have a Chevy Silverado 1994! It's a daily driver and has 244,000 miles on it, original engine, tranny and such, it's been very good to me and never let's me down, like a rock, baby!

I would be lost without my truck ! I have a Chevy Silverado 1994! It's a daily driver and has 244,000 miles on it, original engine, tranny and such, it's been very good to me and never let's me down, like a rock, baby!

Nice Mack! I got a Nissan pickup truck 5 speed 4WD rusted up with 240000 miles on it but it will go anywhere man. Snow or no snow.

one interesting thing I have noticed about most flu seasons locally; it tends to start in the mountains in December around Christmas then work its way down into the foothills and other places.. odd

There's a good reason for it. Cold and flu season is caused by people being inside closed buildings breathing in each others germs. The mountains are colder, so homes are buttoned up earlier than they are in the rest of our area.

Over... 75 miles NORTH. :yikes:

Just looked... I wasn't kidding.  Maybe it will bomb out and form a pseudo-block for our next storm or some **** like that.  The storm that sets up the storm FTW. :lol:

WV is going over to rain this run and DC flips, as well.  Snowstorm's snow chase to Cincy wouldn't go too well as the other Queen City flips to rain, as well.

Just looked... I wasn't kidding.  Maybe it will bomb out and form a pseudo-block for our next storm or some **** like that.  The storm that sets up the storm FTW. :lol:

WV is going over to rain this run and DC flips, as well.  Snowstorm's snow chase to Cincy wouldn't go too well as the other Queen City flips to rain, as well.

What about Indy ?

Went from 8-10" for the MA to jackpot NY to BOS. Painful to watch for them, it's nice having no skin in this game/winter.

Archived